Our terms and conditions set out the relationship between you (the user) and Herculean Nutrition in regards to use of our website and by using our website or placing an order with you, you’re agreeing to be bound by the terms herein.
If you do not agree, either in part or in full, with our terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- No warranty or guarantee can be provided by us, or third party suppliers, regarding the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or errors contained on this website to the fullest extent permitted by law
- If you use any information or products as supplied on this website, you accept that you do so at your own risk, and we can accept no liability. It is your responsibility to take any steps necessary to ensure that products and information is suitable for your individual needs.
- We will always do to best to fulfil orders made via this website, but we cannot be held liable for technical or supply issues that may result in a payment being taken, without the stock to immediately fulfil your order. Should this situation arise, we will notify you as soon as possible and offer you a full refund or put your order on hold until we have the stock available to fulfil it.
- Payments for all purchases must be made at the time of check out.
- Herculean Nutrition does not offer credit.
- Subject to stock (see no. 3), we will fulfil orders according to the delivery option you have selected. However, Herculean Nutrition accepts no responsibility for items delayed in the post. Once the items have been handed to our delivery supplier, we are not liable for any delays.
- In accordance to the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to return any products bought from our website for a full refund, up to 14 days from delivery. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
Our Terms and Conditions are governed by UK law.